Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

What should I do if my education board evaluate my answer sheet very?

If you are not satisfied with the reply of the Public Information Officer to your RTI application, you may move to the appellate authority. However, there is also option for initiating suit if you have merit in your case. If you are confident that you deserve more marks then you can hire a lawyer and the decide the next course of action.

Loading, please wait...