Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Is it true that I can not apply for a re-evaluation of the board?

It is true that you cannot apply for revaluation for your papers. But, you can apply for reverification in case there is a mistake in the totaling of marks. Registration for the same starts tomorrow, the 31st of May, 2017 and ends on the 5th of June. Please check CBSE for the schedule regarding obtaining of photocopy of your respective answer booklets.

Loading, please wait...